Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Blog.

First time blogger...what to say.
i've decided that i sometimes get sick of Myspace and Facebook, so i need something else to do in my boredom. The lucky winner is BLOGGING! How exciting. =p
i'm not quite sure what i'm gonna write about yet, but i'm sure i'll think up something. i'm thinking maybe i'll post some of strong beliefs about issues like abortion, gay marriage, Christianity/God, things like that. Then i'll throw in some random posts every once in a while just about random occurrences in my life. Maybe i'll let you in on parts of my confusing relationship with this guy...stuff like that. it's what blogs are for i guess.
if you find what i write at all intriguing, don't hesitate to become a follower. Maybe i'll post a smily face to one of your blogs to show my appreciation. =D

Anyway, that's all for now.
This is Hannah signing off...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Precious child of God,
    I am thrilled and excited to read this blog of yours. I would love to know where you have been getting your information and where else you've been sharing it. As long as you remain faithful to tell everyone you know these truths as you have here, you will positively affect the outcome of thousands, if not more. Keep it up! These words feed me. Thank you for being so bold to tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete